Our Council is formed not only to uphold Christian Principals but also to serve others through our faith and our charity.
Since 1882, membership in the Knights of Columbus has been open to men 18 years of age or older who are "practical" (that is, practicing) Catholics in union with the Holy See. Since that time, the Knights of Columbus has understood "practical catholic" to mean a Catholic who accepts the teaching authority of the Catholic Church on matters of faith and morals, aspires to live in accord with the precepts of the Catholic Church, and is in good standing in the Catholic Church.
- Pray for your Brother Knights and thier families.
- Attend regular Council meetings when possible.
- Consider volunteering for one of our many activities.
- Particiapte in the events put on by the council.
- Timely payment of dues.
- Defense of Church and Life.